Hi and welcome to MS Fish Finder, a brand new way to share and exchange fishing information on the Net. I just want to take a minute to let you know about a few of the exciting features of this site.

Right now you are in the message board area where you can post about various topics. As you can see the site is still very new, so the post count is low. That's why we need people like you to really post as many questions, stories, news and photos about fishing as you can. It will really get things rolling.

Besides the message board, however, there are tons of other places on the site to add information. You can create trips with hotspots and photos on the interactive map. You can write reviews and comments. Customize your profile and more! Take some time to explore the different areas of the site. Once we all start adding content, I think you will find it to be an invaluable fishing resource for you.

To get started, let us know who you are with a brief intro. Where you go after that I leave up to you.

Tight lines,

Dave O

Posted Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:24 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I'm james and I have been stationed here at keesler since 1997. I do a lot of fresh water fishing and just recently got into salt water fishing in the last 6 months or so. Would you happen to have any good tips on catching reds, sheephead, or ever white trout? The bait that I have used has strictly been shrimp...any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

James

Posted Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:57 pm

Glad to find this site and I think it will only get better as time goes on. Hi all. I'm Bassprochuck and I hail from the bayou state, Louisianna. Have fished for just about everything all over the world using all types of techniques and tackle. Do most of my fishing now in Ms and La. I'm retired from the USAF after 22 years and work now in Telecomm both on and offshore throughout the gulf coast.

Posted Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Hey tyler here. I am stationed at keelser and want to start fishing in the back bay in a kayak. I am originally from PA, so i dont know allot about fishing salt water. I was wondering what would be a good rod to pick up and what type of bait to use. I heard shrimp and a carolina rig works pretty well. Any advice is greatly appreciated

Posted Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:53 pm

MS Fish Finder

Social Links